Since ancient times, people have immersed themselves in a warm bath to cleanse, relax, refresh, rejuvenate, and heal. A medley of soothing mineral-rich salts, some blended with pure organic essential oils, enhances the natural healing and soothing effects of a warm bath. Baths, in general, can be meditative and are a great way to take a break from daily stressors.
Organic salt baths help balance skin oils, detoxify, improve circulation, ease muscular pain and joint stiffness and soothe irritated skin conditions.
- add to your tub for a sensational spa experience
- use as soak before a pedicure or for sore, tired feet
- sprinkled on wet skin in the shower as a salt scrub to exfoliate
- choose a blend to match your mood, create an atmosphere, or for your therapeutic needs
Benefits of Salt
Salts are known for many healing properties inside the body and out. We use a variety of salts in bath salt because of those healing properties. We offer soaks with just Epsom salts and we also offer a unique blend of pink Himalayan salt, Dead Sea salt, and Epsom salt. All of these salts have amazing functions that are beneficial for your skin as you soak away in luxury. Below you will find out more about each salt and the benefits of salt:
Pink Himalayan Salt
- Himalayan crystal salt comes from salt mines 5,000 feet deep below the Himalayan Mountain Range. It is 99% pure because the salts experience a high amount of pressure in the mines. Pink Himalayan salt’s color, as well as it's color variations, is because of the high mineral content. Himalayan crystal salt can be pink, white, or red in color.
- Since the skin is our largest organ of the body, it will be able to absorb anything you put on it. Pink Himalayan salt contains over 84 minerals–like calcium, magnesium, potassium, copper, and iron. Those minerals will absorb right into the body through the skin.
- We are exposed to toxins and chemicals every day through the food we eat, the air we breath, and the water we drink. Using pink salt in a bath is an excellent way to draw out those chemicals from the skin.
- A warm bath infused with Himalayan pink salt is also great for relaxing cramped muscles and reducing inflammation. The magnesium and some other trace minerals found in the salt absorb through the skin to help heal damaged muscle and other soft tissues. Minerals in pink salt also work to fortify bones, skin, and connective tissues that may contribute to body soreness.
- Salt has antibacterial and antiseptic properties allowing healing to take place in conditions such as eczema, acne, or psoriasis. It also helps improve circulation. Your skin will not wrinkle in a salted bath because the salt allows the skin to hold hydration.
- Epsom salt is not actually salt. It is a high mineral compound consisting of magnesium and sulfate. It has no sodium chloride (the actual salt.) Epsom salt is magnesium that is bonded to sulfur and oxygen. It is known to soften skin, detoxify the body, relax sore muscles, and reduces stress.
This particular salt has many healing properties from the minerals contained in the salts. It helps to strengthen cell membranes, cleanses pores and helps cells retain nourishment. It is also detoxifying. Bathing in sea salt helps in keeping the skin moisturized and revitalized. Sea salt baths can also help eliminate the roughness and inflammation on the skin’s surface because of the high magnesium content. It also helps in the detoxification of the body by flushing out toxins from the pores, while also aiding in improving blood circulation.
This product is not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes.
speak to your doctor before undertaking any kind of water therapy with salts if you suffer from weak or poor heart circulation